It has been a great year for blogging. Some great articles, insightful applications, and even some engaging controversy has occurred through the blogosphere this year. For myself, I am thankful for the opportunity to serve God this way and my hope is that if you are reading this, the information provided here has been useful for spurring you towards a deeper relationship with God this year.
What was it that captured the attention of fellow readers this year? Take a look and click on those that you may have not have previously read yourself.
10) Submission to God: A devotional on James 4:7
9) Examine Yourselves in the Mirror of God’s Word: A devotional from James 1:23-25.
8) Are You ‘im?: A devotional from Colossians 3:17
7) Punished for Your Family: A Look at A New Societal Norm
6) Spiritual Discipleship: A book review
5) Responding to God’s Character: A devotional from James 1:17-18
3) Confessing Sin: A devotional from 1 John 1:9-10
2) Quick to Hear, Slow to Speak, Slow to Anger: A devotional from James 1:19
Some honorable mentions:
A) Senders: A Book Review
B) Increasingly Secular: A Look at a New Ruling and Its Impact in California
C) Passion: Lessons’ From Shepherd’s Conference 2015
D) Awaiting the Verdict: Looking at the Supreme Court’s Ruling on Gay Marriage