My 10 favorite links from around the web this week (in no particular order). Enjoy them as part of your weekend reading.
From the Web: Important and/or fun thoughts from around the web this past week.
The Joy of The Christian Life:
- When the gender revolution claims the children
- Why You Can and CAN’T “Do All Things Though Him Who Strengthens” You: Rethinking Philippians 4:13
- Grace-Fueled Obedience Is Absolutely Necessary for Christlikeness
- The Dangers of Acting Like You Are Married
- President Trump: Therapist in Chief
- ‘Worst Year Yet'” The Top 50 Countries Where It’s Hardest to Be a Christian
The Joy of Reading:
The Joy of Life:
- The Museum of Bad Art
- Along the Old Underground Railroad: One Photo at a Time
- The Second Life of Wind Turbine Blades
From the Projects: Here is a list of what I apparently did this week as well as some links to the works of my co-collaborators on various projects.
Soli Deo Gloria (solideogloria.me):
- Productivity: It’s Not What You Think It Is
- Tuesday Truth: Alexis de Tocqueville
- Scandalous ~ A Book Review
- The Role of Tarring and Feathering in Today’s Society