My 10 favorite links from around the web this week (in no particular order). Enjoy them as part of your weekend reading!
From the Web: Important and/or fun thoughts from around the web this past week.
The Joy of the Christian Life:
- A Marriage Checklist
- It is never right to be angry at God. Ever.
- Your Thoughts Will Betray You
- How Can You Live Without Sex?
- No, ‘Saul the Persecutor’ Did Not Become ‘Paul the Apostle’
- Reasons to Avoid Churches Who Will Not Practice Church Discipline
- It is not ‘character assassination’ for the church to be the church.
- The Problem of Unity in the Church
The Joy of Books & Reading:
The Joy of Life:
From the Projects: Links to my own works or projects that I have collaborated in somehow.
Harvest Fields (ifcamedia.org/harvestfields):
Soli Deo Gloria (solideogloria.me):
- Unshelved: What I Read in April
- Tuesday Truth: Charles Swindoll
- Truth ~ A Book Review
- Truth and Its Impact on Your Salvation
- Wars & Rumors of Wars: Awaiting the Apocalypse
The Emmaus Project Podcast (emmausprojectpodcast.com)