My 10 favorite links from around the web this week (in no particular order). Enjoy them as part of your weekend reading!
From the Web: Important and/or fun thoughts from around the web this past week.
The Joy of the Christian Life:
- Women’s Hope Podcast: Winning Him Without a Word – From Convicted Felon to Redeemed Saint and a follow-up article from the podcast A Husband’s Perspective on Being a Relentless Pe 3-1 Woman
- What Every Pastor Wishes His Worship Leader Knew
- Are You Chasing Happiness or Holiness?
- Are evangelicals becoming more open to gay marriage?
- When Your Spouse is Mentally Ill
- On Coming Out As Fat
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Teach Your Kids To Be Colorblind
- The New/Old Way Our Culture Pressures Us to Conform
The Joy of Books & Reading:
The Joy of Life:
From the Projects: Links to my own works or projects that I have collaborated in somehow.
Biblical Ministries Worldwide (biblicalministries.org):
Harvest Fields (ifcamedia.org/harvestfields):
The Emmaus Project Podcast (emmausprojectpodcast.com):
Soli Deo Gloria (solideogloria.me):
- Unshelved ~ What I Read in July, 2017
- La Necesidad Por Más Cristianos Pasivos
- Tuesday Truth ~ Romans 9:30-32
- God Is ~ A Book Review
- Overcoming Today’s Greatest Fear
- Yes, The Word We Use Are A Moral Issue