My 10 favorite links from around the web this week (in no particular order). Enjoy them as part of your weekend reading!
From the Web: Important and/or fun thoughts from around the web this past week.
The Joy of the Christian Life:
- 10 Unfair Expectations of Pastor’s Wives
- A Higher Standard of Loving
- Always Looking; Never Wanting to Find
- When Should A Church Respond to a Current Event?
- When Your Kids Won’t Bow to Your Idols
- Are We Shooting the Wounded or Acting in Love By Not Soon Restoring Fallen Leaders Back to Ministry?
- The Largest Survey Ever Conducted of American Religious and Denominational Identity: 14 Major Findings From a Landmark Study
The Joy of Books & Reading:
The Joy of Life:
From the Projects: Links to my own works or projects that I have collaborated in somehow.
Biblical Ministries Worldwide (biblicalministries.org):
Harvest Fields (ifcamedia.org/harvestfields):
The Emmaus Project Podcast (ammausprojectpodcast.com):
Soli Deo Gloria (solideogloria.me):
- Unshelved ~ What I Read in August, 2017
- Tuesday Truth ~ Ephesians 1:20-23
- What I Learned After Reading the Harry Potter Books
- Jesus’ Claim To Be God Includes a Twist
- The Missing Elements of the DACA Discussion